Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a week

This past week has been a busy one.

Thursday night was Mia's school function they do once a month. This time was a play put on by some local college students. It was Charlotte's Web. Mia absolutely loved it.

Saturday my mom and I drove to and from Hayes, KS. That is about 4 1/2 hours each way. We were driving to meet my ex-husband so Sam could go visit him in Denver, CO for spring break. Zach came with. He did really good. He only fussed for about 30 minutes. It was really a good trip.
Mia stayed home with Daddy and they had a great bonding day. They went to the store and bought a steak. Then they came home and BBQ it. Mia loves daddy's steak. She had a fun day too.
Saturday evening we celebrated my soon to be brother-in-law's 35th bday. It was a blast. The kids ended up staying with Grandma Lidia. Mia had a sleep over, but we picked up Zach.

Sunday was a good relaxing day. We just sat around the house, did a little cleaning, and watched some tv. It was relaxing. Mia wanted to have another sleep over so I was ok with that.

Monday came and I called Mia yet again and she still wanted to sleep over. I told her one more night, but no more cause I miss her sooooo much. I can't wait for her to get home.

Today I got up, cleaned up the kitchen, paid the bills, did some laundry and cleaned Mia's room. It was a mess!!!! There was dishes, bags of food, crumbs, broken crayons, and toys everywhere!!! It took me an entire hour of cleaning to get it clean. I was dripping with sweat by the time I was done. I hope when she gets home today that she appreciates the hard work. We are definitely having a talk about how gross it was and how she needs to clean up after herself.
I hope for the rest of the day I can rest cause cleaning that room was a real chore!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!! I know how those weeks can be. We are in the middle of moving and I haven't even had a chance to blog but hopefully I will soon. Sounds like you got a lot done though.

    ReplyDelete