Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another soon to be summer day

Wow it is so beautiful outside!! The sun is shining, it is 82 degrees and the air conditioning is running.
I love to be out in the hot sun playing with the kids and then some in to my nice air-conditioned house! There is nothing quite like it.
Today was a busy day. I went to my sister's house to help her do her hair for a wedding she is attending today. Then I came home and put Zach down for a nap. While he was napping, I took Sam swimming. He loves it. We only stayed about 30 minutes, but it was still a good time.
After Zach woke up from nap, he had lunch and I took him back to the urgent care. We had a trip there Wednesday night for a fever and he ended up with a double ear infection. They gave him an antibiotic and last night he started to get a rash. Thismorning he woke up and was covered from head to toe with the rash!! I was nervous that it was an allergic reaction to the meds. It turns out that it was just a rash from the virus (cold) he had. The doc said that sometimes when a child gets over a virus they will develop a rash. So he will keep taking the meds for the ears and soon he will be all better and can go swimming too!!
Mia spent the past couple nights with Grandma and Grandpa. She loves to be over there. She will get to go swimming next weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment