Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its an early morning

   4:30 am. That is the time Zach woke me up today. ARG. The "normal" wake up time is 6. That is 1 1/2 hours of missed sleep after already being woke up from Mia, who had a nightmare. I think she came in about 2 am. She crowds me out every time she gets in the bed and then Zach can't sleep because of being crowded between me and daddy.

   It is mornings like this that I am super glad I stay home. I can try and squeeze a nap in later when Zach takes a nap. I just have to keep him (and me) awake until we get Mia on the school bus and then back home. Hopefully he will be ready to lay down by 9. Then I can still get a couple hours in and have time to do the daily stuff that needs to be done. :)

   There is always plenty to do around the house! I will defiantly enlist t he help of the kiddos when they get home from school!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment