Monday, April 11, 2011

Long time no blog.....

Wow! I took a long break there. I just wasn't feeling it. Know what I mean? There wasn't much (still isn't) going on so I just didn't post. However - I am planning on making a change in that.


I need to get back on the dieting bandwagon. I am yet again 214lbs. ARG. So I need to loose about 5 pounds before my upcoming doctor appointment in about 2 1/2 weeks. (Yikes!!) So I am thinking of doing a weekly weigh in (Wednesday seem to be good cause of the W in Wednesday works well with the W in Weigh in).  Plan is to 1. Stop eating so damn much (I will keep a food journal) 2. Get off my fat ass and exercise. and 3. Work on loving me more so I can feel good about myself and want to eat better and exercise.
I think they are hand in hand. Without one, there will be no success, but with all three I can accomplish my goal. So short term (yet again) is to get under 200. I am hoping to achieve this by the end of May. (That's about 6 weeks). Long term is to get down to 135. That is my pre-pregnancy weight for all of the kids. What a dream that would be huh?!?!?!

I also plan on spending a lot more time outside with the kids. Park at least 3 days a week and then pool when it opens up about 3 days a week. I think a picnic is in order for at least once a week!! Fun times. Also there is a little pond nearby that has ducks and geese. We will have to walk down there and feed the geese and ducks. There is also a cute park there and a really nice walking trail. Defiantly have to go there once a week too.

There is only about 8 weeks of school left, so I am starting to plan the summer fun. I like to go to the library weekly and get educational books and then do crafts and watch a movie. I like to do themed weeks. The kids seem to enjoy it. I have to start thinking of good themes for an almost 2 year old, 5 year old and 6 year old. I am sure there is tons. I defiantly want to go to the zoo at least once this summer. I love going there.

So to get all of this done I am going to have to break my face book addiction. It is that darn frontier ville. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment