Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Bucket List???

What is a "Bucket List"? Well, to me it is a list of things you wanna do before you die.

I have yet to make one for myself.

A fellow blogger shared some of hers and challenged us to share some of ours. You can check her out here http://www.kellehampton.com/2011/01/new.html

So far my list is short and simple, but I am sure it will be added to as I think of more things I would love to do.
Go sky diving. I am deathly afraid of heights, but it would be cool to say I did it.
Visit Africa.
Read the whole Bible.
Go camping in the jungle.
Go on a missions trip.
Learn to ski.
Learn to surf.
Have Grand children. (Not too soon though).
Buy a house and make it my own.


Like I said - it is short, but I will add to it as I think of more things.

What is on your Bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment