Monday, January 3, 2011

First blog of the New Year

I have been putting off writing my first blog post of this new year because I didn't know what to say. I am a motor mouth so that is odd for me. I guess I have been taking it all in. There are so many joys in life and I wanna enjoy them as much as I can.
I want to share my New Year Resolutions with you. I have a few and I want to do good this year with keeping them.
1. Open a savings account and deposit monthly. (I know how horrible is it that I don't have a savings account yet?!)
2. Be better with money. Spend less on junk and out to eat.
3. Read Bible on a more regular basis.
4. Loose at least 5 pounds a month.
5. Exercise regularly.


So how am I doing so far?
It is January 3rd and I have exercised once so far this year (this morning). I wanted to order pizza last night but fought the urge and ate at home instead. I read the Bible once this week and plan on reading tonight. I still have to open a savings account, but have to wait for payday to do that. :) There is a bank that is down the street that lets you open with any amount you want and gives you 6 months to get to the $200 minimum balance to avoid fees. I know it wont take 6 months to get the balance there, but it is nice to have that option.

So what are your resolutions and how are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment