Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Body After Baby

It is week 6 of an 8 week challenge.
I have not been doing great. I have such a hard time making myself exercise.
It is so much easier when it is warm outside and I can just put Zach in the stroller and go for a walk. When it is cold outside I don't want to go out at all. Also with the days being so short I find myself going to bed earlier and waking up later. That makes for less awake time and more laziness.
I have been doing better with eating better things. I am not a breakfast person, but I have been making myself eat a little something in hopes of boosting my metabolism. We will see if it helps in the next few weeks. :)

This week I am at 206. Down one pound from last week.

I am hoping to loose 2 pounds this next week. I will be exercising more (I will!!) I did 2 days this week and then of course there is the up and down the stairs doing laundry (we live on third floor). I will be doing the Biggest looser workout this week. Maybe mid day since I have such a hard time waking up and motivating myself to exercise.

Hop on over to Samantha's blog and see what she and everyone else is doing... http://www.mamanotes.com/

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Just remember that each day is a new day. Yesterday's failures don't matter today. I have several Biggest Loser DVDs that I love. There just something about Biggest Loser that keep me motivated and makes me realize there's no excuse for NOT getting in shape. I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred this week. I hope this week is much better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on plugging away! Smaller amounts of weight loss are probably healthier anyway, and you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up early is so hard. I have just now (with this 30 day challenge) been motivated enough to do it. And actually, it sounds cliche, but I am actually having more energy than I did when I slept a little later! I am sure it helps that my baby just now started sleeping through the night! You can do it! I am pumped and will be here to help hold you accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with adding more exercise. My goal is to get up to work out before work....hasn't worked so far.

    ReplyDelete