Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am blessed

I am a lucky person. I have wonderful blessings in my life. Many, many blessings. I am blessed to have an awesome family.
I think that sometimes when things don't go my way I tend to forget my blessings. It is easy to remember them when I look through photographs, or look into my children's' eyes.
My children are also blessed. My in-laws came over for a visit and Zach enjoyed playing with Daddy and Grandpa on the couch. It is such a blessing to be able to spend time with grandparents.


After a hard day of play Mia and my niece Allie crashed out on the couch. It's a blessing to play hard all day with cousins.



Cookies - always a blessing. I made these valentines cookies while the big kids were at school. They were so happy to come home to fresh baked cookies. Such a blessing to see their happy faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment