Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Really gonna give it effort....

Being overweight sucks!!! It hurts, it is embarrassing, it is just harder. I have been dealing with some major back pain. The doctor says most of it is due to my weight. I gain weight in my belly. I get asked when I am due on almost a daily basis and I am not pregnant. I wont lie - I look like I am about 6 months pregnant. I don't like it. I wish that I would not have belly weight. It increases my risk for heart attack and stroke. Heart trouble runs in my family. I really need to get the weight under control!!!
Today I weighed in at 212!! Ouch!
So my goal is to eat around 1800 calories a day. I will accomplish this by eating 5 or 6 small meals around 300 calories each. I also will drink diet soda, water, or crystal light. I will limit sugary products. I will also try to get in some exercise in daily.
So my short term goal is to get under 200 pounds. I would like to be at 199 by April 1.
After that goal is reached I want to be at 175 by July 4th and then at 150 by October 31 and then my ultimate goal is 135 by December 31!! I hope that I can get it accomplished.
I will check in weekly for a weigh in. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment