Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful for 2010

Now that the luster and excitement of Christmas stops, we have to move on to a new year. This past year has been great for me. There were ups and downs, but I think I am blessed more than I deserve. I wanted to list a few things I was thankful about during the 2010 year...
Our cat Bingo came into our lives. He is such a joy.

I am so glad we were able to move to our new apartment. We love the neighbors, the location, and the office staff here.
I am glad that my children are all growing, happy and healthy.
I am thankful that my grandma was able to come out and visit us for Zach's first birthday.
I am thankful for my mom and all the help she gives us.
I am thankful for my in-laws and the help they give us.
I am thankful that the kids had a fun summer swimming and playing.
I am glad that we were able to dress the kids up for Halloween and take them trick or treating.
I am glad that we had fun making popcorn strings and hanging them outside for the birds. The birds didn't even eat them, but it was fun to make them anyway.
I am thankful for my husband and all the hard work he does.
I am thankful for baking Christmas cookies and cupcakes.
I am thankful that my children had a good Christmas with family and friends.


I know there is many more things that I am not thinking of right now. I feel so blessed to have a great family and friends. I hope 2011 is even better than 2010.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment