Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday...

Well, it is Wednesday #1 in my tracking weight for my blog.
I weighed in at a hefty 224 this morning. It isn't my worst non-pregnant weight, but it is no where near what I want it to be. My long term goal is to be at about 125, so I have almost 100 pounds to loose!!! That is a whole person!!
My left foot has been hurting for about 2 weeks now and I know it is mostly due to my weight. My feet NEVER hurt when I was thin. I take that back - they hurt after standing on them for 12 hours, but not ever upon waking.
So my short term goal is to loose 5 pounds by the end of February. I have 25 days left to do it in. I know I can do it with a few simple changes - less snacking, eating healthier snacks, choosing healthier meals, and of course exercise.
I am still waiting for the Sweatin to the Oldies DVD to come in the mail. I am hoping that it will get here tomorrow and then I can start working out on Friday. I plan to do it Monday through Friday and skip out on weekends because the weekends are usually really busy. If I am more realistic I will get a workout 3 days a week. That is still better than not at all though.
So this week my gaols are to:
Loose 2 pounds
Exercise at least 3 days
Choose healthier snacks

I will back on this topic next Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment