Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, today is the day. I am going to get my ring sling and meet a local mom. This may turn into play dates for the kids too. That would be so fun. She does live about 30 minutes away, but that is not too bad.
I hope that I can get the hang of the ring sling and that I will use it frequently. I really love the idea of it, and Zach loves to be held. It may make life a lot easier. I will definitely have to take pics of him in it and post so you all can see why I am super excited. Well, those of you who don't already have and love one!!!

Anthony and I were supposed to continue our book of Joshua class tonight, but his mom is not feeling well and is in the hospital for some testing. She was having chest pains and shortness of breath. I hope it is nothing. The last time this happened it was just gas. She was watching the kids for us during the class and so we don't have a babysitter and also we will be worried about her if we are sitting there in the class.

Mia and I are looking forward to Thursday!! Clifford the dog will be at an after school event! Mia loves Clifford. She pointed out to me this morning that Clifford is a Valentines color. We will also be reading stories and having a snack at the activity. The preschool does these events once a month and Mia really likes to go. We have been to all of them except two. One was because Sam had his DARE graduation and the other was bad weather. I think there will be 3 more before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment