Monday, February 1, 2010

It is February 1st and I have lost 0 pounds...

obviously I wasn't trying or I would have lost at least one!
My sister-in-law is getting married in May and I want to be at least 20 pounds lighter. I still wont find a dress to look good on these rolls, but 20 pounds less in rolls will look better than I do now.
My Sweatin to the Oldies DVD will be here any day now and I will be working out! I think I will make Wednesday my weigh in day. I will share on each Wednesday what I have accomplished for the week as far as weight loss, what I am doing to get there and what my goals are for the next week. Wednesday is 2 days away so I have only 2 days to start. My goals right now are to not eat if I am not hungry!! That is a big one. We will see how it goes Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment