Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Question Friday...

So I saw this on another blog and thought it might be fun to do on Fridays. :) Here are the assigned questions....
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

4. Can you play a musical instrument?

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

My answers.....

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Well, it is a toss up. I hear growing old isn't fun. In fact people have told me it is painful. On the other hand you get to spend more time with your loved ones and go through all of the seasons of life. It would also depend on how young - 40? 50? Having money would be nice (I think).

In the end I think I would choose to grow old without money. I want to see my children grow up, get married, have children of their own, and grow old. I want to see my grandchildren grow up and have children.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Usually it is my son, Sam. It is one of his chores. If there is an over load of trash or it is super heavy my husband, Anthony will do it.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes, I have had multiple dreams more than once. There is the falling one, walking down the hall with a ton of doors feeling like someone is chasing me but I cant see them one, the going to school/work/shopping naked, and different ailments of different body parts.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope. I did play violin in middle school, but I was never very good, and I cant read music. It didn't last too long.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Cloth diapers, breastfeeding supplies, and all things baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment