Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally back at school

The kids are back at school today. It was a long 3 weeks for them. They love being home, but when we are trapped inside all day they start to get on each others' nerves.

Mia was most looking forward to going back to school. She really misses all her friends. She couldn't wait to get back and tell them all about her fun break.

Sam was a little less excited about it. He is looking forward to seeing his friends, but also knows that back to school also means back to lots of work. 5th grade is hard!

As for the weight loss for me. No weight lost - in fact I have gained weight. I think that my scale is definitely not weighing correctly though. I can step on it in the morning and then in the evening (same clothes on) and gain or loose 5 pounds in a day. So on the list of things to get is a new scale. Not the cheapy $5 one from wal-mart anymore. I think that is most of the problem. I still have not had soda. I do plan on doing something similar to the special K thing - where I will eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast and lunch, a healthy snack in the am and afternoon and then a regular dinner. I think the biggest problem for me will be to choose a healthy snack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment