Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

I am really liking these things. Here is the original blogger these questions come from http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2010/01/five-question-friday-12910.html



1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Sure - why not. In fact I might enjoy it. I would get to do only what I want and only when I want. Of course it wouldn't be when the kids were still little.

2. Do you go the speed limit?
Ummmm.........
no. I am usually below or above. More often above.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started reading blogs here and there a few months ago. I started blogging January 2010.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Ummm, what is that???? LOL. I really don't buy much for myself. Usually what I can get at Target or Walmart.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Pachabels Cannon That just happened to be what was playing. We made a mix CD and that was the first song on it, so that was it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment